Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maturity comes from experience and patience

Today I am writing after a gap of 2 weeks. A lot has happened during these 2 weeks and what I have learnt is that I have acquired tremendous maturity in handling all kinds of emotional and stressful situations. I think this maturity has resulted mainly from experiences in life and also with patience, which has been the key learning for me in last couple of years.

Also I have started dealing with happenings of life with equanimity, which comes from the deep internalization of the fact, 'all is normal when life looks like this'. In corollary what ever happens, happens for good. Hence now I deal with the situation in pretty even handed manner and move one.

I Have handled teen ager scenarios, separation from business collaborator, handled co-worker's separation from his girl friend, wife's car accident, her citizenship interview, meeting with different kinds of people for education and in dealing with their mid life crisis, handled friends car breaking, my own car stalling in the middle of very busy road, children's sickness etc. etc. The main thing is that since I handled all of this with maturity and patience I brought in equanimity in all.

Wish every one can learn - What ever happens, happens for good - and quickly.

No comments: