Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Patience requires TRUST, as Love requires FORGIVENESS

Well, yesterday and today I truly felt that in the 4 words Mantra on Relationship, there are relationships in two pair of them.

I have realized that Patience can not exist until you TRUST that all is well and 'Whatever happens, Happens for the Best'. If there is any deficit at TRUST front then patience will wear thin.

A similar sort of relationship exist between Love and FORGIVENESS, meaning if forgiveness is less than 100% then Love will not be total. And then relationship will not work.

Hence again I would like to reiterate that 4 words mantra of great relationship:

Foregiveness, Trust, Love and Patience will make every relationship perfect.

Also it need to practiced, realized and internalized; not just know and understand intellectually. Intellectual knowledge and understanding does not provide much to human beings, as I could know and understand what it may be like being a mother, but I would never feel or realize it, as I am a man and can never have a baby come out of my own body.

No comments: