Thursday, February 19, 2009

'I am responsible for my own world'

What is present for me these days is that we create our own world and live in it. And this world is specifically unique to us and is not necessarily shared with others always.

Well simply it can be explained by saying that what I like, other may hate it. So that thing will be dear to me and if I get it I will be happy. But if the other who dislikes it, gets it, he or she will feel sad or angry. So that thing is 'good' for me but 'bad' for the other. So what is it really. Well as the old Indian saying goes "Sansar Maya hai" the world is but an illusion.

So I have really learnt that in reality the world as it occurs to me is pretty unique to me and its creator is I and only I and no one else. Similarly it is true for each and every individual. Every single person's world is as it occurs to them and it happens based on their thinking to what ever is happening around them, they give it either a 'good' or a 'bad' or a 'neutral' meaning and then the 'world' seems to them like that meaning. Hence they are creator of their 'own world'.

So I have decided that with this learning, I will always endeavor to be HAPPY, always give every thing a 'good' meaning. Completely believe that 'All is well' and 'whatever happens, happens for good'.

No comments: