Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hectic 2 weeks and some learnings

Well I have had real hectic 2 weeks since I last wrote my blog. Have come back from San Francisco, but had 4 hectic days non stop and then left for New York for 4 days and then went from there to San Francisco again for 4 more days. Have come back and got immersed in to work.

The great thing is that I am still doing plenty of exercises including Pranayam and walking, despite of all these travel.

Major learning is that FUN, PLAY and EASE has ignited the interest in my HINDI classes at Jain Temple in Chicago. This last time, that is on January 18th class not only small kids came in, but were actually looking forward to the class. Also when class was about to end and parents wanted to go, it was the children who were saying that they wanted to stay, in fact one girl forced her parents to stay longer, so that she could play games.

I MUST bring this Fun, Play and Ease in every walk of life to become the Remarkable person to the world for which I am undergoing an expensive course with Landmark Education http://www.landmakeducation.com/.

I have also realized that unless I say I am tired, I am rarely tired despite of any amount of physical activity. But if I say or think I am tired without any rhyme of reason I would feel tired.

Lastly I have dedcided now to publish my father's life store, a short biography by commissioning a writer to do so. Since his life was such an exemplary one, every one needs to learn from it. Earlier I thought I could do it, but my dear wife brought the fact to the fore that it is a quite time consuming task and I do not have that much at this juncture in life. I also realized that if I want the book to be fairly unbiased, it should be written by a person who is not related and also who does an extensive research.

For this I have already sounded out many people for a suitable writer and prepared a short note on how and what to do for research work. I need to commission the writer by my July trip in India.

No comments: