Monday, December 22, 2008

A post with a heavy heart

I am writing this post with a real heavy heart, as I have lost my father on Dec 2nd and have been out in India from Nov 20th till Dec 16th.

There is a lot that happened since my last post, but major is visiting San Francisco Bay area for meetings, attending Lanmark Power and Contrbution weekend and then briefly visiting Atlanta, before rushing out to India to be with my Father, Mr. Laxmichand Jain, who was ailing with triple vessel Cardiac disease. Spent good 10 days with him or in his care. Later on Sunday Nov 30th admitted him to a hospital, where he just lived for another 35 hours, before departing from this world at 3:15 am on Dec 2nd Tuesday.

I am really moved by this death of my father. But am feeling that the true tribute to his life will be paid, if I could imbibe some of his ideals, which he lived, in my own life.

So far for today...........

No comments: